Thank you for being a valued customer. The health and wellbeing of our customers, our employees and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
- Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state and local public health officials
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our offices as well as all operations areas including vehicles
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout our organization
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
- Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with technicians and offering virtual touchpoints through our website, social media and mobile applications.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
Please let me know if I can answer any questions and be of any further assistance.
With kind regards,
Expert HVAC & Refrigeration Team